SacForums.com - The Sacramento, CA Online Community
Link to SacForums | Tell a Friend | Set as Startpage | Add to Favorites | Download Forum App

SacForums.com - The Sacramento, CA Online Community

Your ad here for about $1 per day! Click here for current rates and options.
Join SacForums.com

HOME

FORUMS

MEMBERS

CALENDAR

BLOG

DEALS

SPONSORS

REGISTER

Get Social with
SacForums.com:

Sacramento Forums: Foothill Farms Keoncrest Circle/Spruce Manor - Sacramento Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Foothill Farms Keoncrest Circle/Spruce Manor Research paper on the decline of neighborhoods Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   evolutionjay 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:34 AM

I am doing a research paper on the decline of specific areas as it relates to crime and poverty, and have chosen my own current neighborhood as the target demographic.

I am wondering if I can get a veteran of Foothill Farms to weigh in on how the Spruce Manor Town Homes were when they were first constructed,and opinions on how they transformed into the conditions we have here now with respect to crime, vagrancy, and drug addiction/sales.

I have spoken to some Sheriff Deputies who have stated that this neighborhood has been in horrible shape for at least twenty years of their employ within the department.

I would also like to explore the correlation between the close proximity (less than a quarter mile) of the Sheriff substation and the massive amount of crime/dysfunction here, I would like to see if I can get anyone to weigh in their thoughts on this, and give intelligent feedback on why it takes officers stationed less than two minutes away up to forty-five minutes to respond to crimes within this neighborhood.

I am looking for a specific timeline and history of this neighborhood if that is possible.

Any and all feedback is valued and appreciated.

Best regards,

Jason D. Smith RAS

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Site Links:

SacForums.com
Enter Forums
Forum Rules
Events Calendar
Deals
Sponsors
Advertising
Help Promote
Link To Us
Link Partners

Sacramento Info:

Sacramento News
Sacramento Weather
Sacramento Traffic
Sacramento Gas Prices
Sacramento Web Cams
Sacramento Jobs
Sacramento Real Estate
Sacramento Classifieds
Explore Sacramento
Ask Sacramento

SacKingsGear.com

All Content Copyright © 2014 SacForums.com - All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy | Site Map | Contact Us