SacForums.com - The Sacramento, CA Online Community
Link to SacForums | Tell a Friend | Set as Startpage | Add to Favorites | Download Forum App

SacForums.com - The Sacramento, CA Online Community

Your ad here for about $1 per day! Click here for current rates and options.
Join SacForums.com

HOME

FORUMS

MEMBERS

CALENDAR

BLOG

DEALS

SPONSORS

REGISTER

Get Social with
SacForums.com:

Sacramento Forums: CATALYTIC CONVERTER SECURITY CAGE - Sacramento Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

CATALYTIC CONVERTER SECURITY CAGE Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   CATCAGE 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:04 PM

...........STRONGEST THEFT DETERRENT ON THE MARKET (GUARANTEED)..........HARDENED STEEL & STAINLESS LOCKABLE - BREATHABLE - TAYLORED SECURITY CAGES........LOCKABLE AT TWO LOCATIONS WITH TWO 1/2" STAINLESS STEEL LOCKS ( DETACHABLE CAGES HAVE TWO LOCKS & FRAME WELDED CAGES HAVE ONE ).........BREATHABLE CAGES ALLOW HEAT TO ESCAPE........THE CAGE IS TAYLORED TO THE CATALYTIC CONVERTER & PIPES ( THE CONVERTER WONT SLIP OUT IF THE PIPES ARE CUT & THE CAGE DESIGN ALLOWS FOR EXHAUST MOVEMENT.........( TENSILE STRENGTH 60 ) HARDENED STEEL RODS ( FOR CAGE CONSTRUCTION ).........1/4" PLATE STEEL ( FOR LOCK MOUNTING POINTS -- MOUNTING POINTS ARE 3/4"X1"X LONG )..........1/4" THICK WALLED STAINLESS STEEL TUBING ( FOR LOCK MOUNTS ON THE CAGE & FRAME MOUNTS )........( MOUNTED TO THE FRAME ) - NOT THE CONVERTER OR PIPES.........QUICK UNLOCK & DETACHABLE FOR ANY REPAIRS NEEDED........LAYERS OF REDUNDANCY & STRONG ENOUGH TO KEEP VANDALS AWAY (GUARANTEED)........WHEN THE CAGE GOES ON THE CONVERTER STAYS ON........LOCATED IN ORANGEVALE,CALIF.........MORE INFO. PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL PCPRINGLE@GMAIL.COM - 916-247-8416..........PATENT PENDING........P.S. TO SEE PICTURES TYPE IN (CATALYTIC CONVERTER CAGES) ON THE WEB !!!

#2 User is offline   BasilPlus 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:26 AM

To be honest with you dude, Id rather not put anything underneath the car to frustrate these thieves. The last thing I would want is them breaking my windows or worse setting my car on fire because they are upset that they couldn't get to my cat.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Site Links:

SacForums.com
Enter Forums
Forum Rules
Events Calendar
Deals
Sponsors
Advertising
Help Promote
Link To Us
Link Partners

Sacramento Info:

Sacramento News
Sacramento Weather
Sacramento Traffic
Sacramento Gas Prices
Sacramento Web Cams
Sacramento Jobs
Sacramento Real Estate
Sacramento Classifieds
Explore Sacramento
Ask Sacramento

SacKingsGear.com

All Content Copyright © 2014 SacForums.com - All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy | Site Map | Contact Us