SacForums.com - The Sacramento, CA Online Community
Link to SacForums | Tell a Friend | Set as Startpage | Add to Favorites | Download Forum App

SacForums.com - The Sacramento, CA Online Community

Your ad here for about $1 per day! Click here for current rates and options.
Join SacForums.com

HOME

FORUMS

MEMBERS

CALENDAR

BLOG

DEALS

SPONSORS

REGISTER

Get Social with
SacForums.com:

Sacramento Forums: Bullies in the school system - Sacramento Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bullies in the school system Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   attagirl 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 May 2007 - 07:30 AM

You know lately we are hearing so much about cyber bullies and how to avoid them. news channels are even telling our children that they should not be a cyber bully.

Well, I have news for you. More children are being bullied in public schools (in person) than you may know or want to admit. Because of this we are seeing more and more things happen to those kids, with shooting sprees and so on. When are we going to address those issues in our schools.

I just heard of a child who was being bullied in an elementary school by a group of 8 kids that are 2 grades older than he is. Apparently those kids have been picking on him and his brother (younger) all year and when they tell the school nothing gets done. To me this means the school is allowing these children to harrass and pick on these younger kids. Well I guess one of them got tired of it and after arriving home (being followed by those kids) he went an got an airsoft gun and was shooting at them.

This is pure proof that kids get driven to a point that they only do what they can think to do to make it happen. I was glad to hear that this was only an airsoft gun and that the kid had no access to a real gun or it may have been worse.

Therefore I think that the cyber bullies are one way those kids being picked on can get back  at those kids picking on them. We really need to address the fact that good kids getting picked on at school will eventually retalliate.

#2 User is offline   angie828 

• Pip

Posted 16 October 2010 - 06:51 PM

Yes more and more kids are getting bullied. Our school has developed a bullying program that all the teachers attend training on. It is worth all schools looking into doing this so our kids do not have to suffer!

#3 User is offline   Orrymain 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 November 2010 - 07:12 PM

People are talking about it but no one is doing anything about it, and that's the sad truth.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Site Links:

SacForums.com
Enter Forums
Forum Rules
Events Calendar
Deals
Sponsors
Advertising
Help Promote
Link To Us
Link Partners

Sacramento Info:

Sacramento News
Sacramento Weather
Sacramento Traffic
Sacramento Gas Prices
Sacramento Web Cams
Sacramento Jobs
Sacramento Real Estate
Sacramento Classifieds
Explore Sacramento
Ask Sacramento

SacKingsGear.com

All Content Copyright © 2014 SacForums.com - All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy | Site Map | Contact Us