SacForums.com - The Sacramento, CA Online Community
Link to SacForums | Tell a Friend | Set as Startpage | Add to Favorites | Download Forum App

SacForums.com - The Sacramento, CA Online Community

Your ad here for about $1 per day! Click here for current rates and options.
Join SacForums.com

HOME

FORUMS

MEMBERS

CALENDAR

BLOG

DEALS

SPONSORS

REGISTER

Get Social with
SacForums.com:

Sacramento Forums: looking 4 a lese to buy home! - Sacramento Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

looking 4 a lese to buy home! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   luvablemae 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 April 2009 - 09:50 PM

Hello everyone! if you have a house for rent or you are looking to lease a house with a lease to sell option, please consider my family!  here is alittle about us and what we are looking for to help us find a good match!

I am a married stay at home mother of  two boys who is about to start schooling to become a RN, with a husband that just started working in dowtown sacramento.  We have 2 dogs and 1 cat who are all out door animals!  Our boys are almost 2 and almost 4.  We are looking for a home in Folsom, Roseville, Lincoln, Rocklin, East Sac, or Mid town.  We are wanting to move the first weekend in July!  We are also looking for a Lease to buy option!  We have been building our credit over the last year and a half and just need a couple years to save up a deposite and increase our credit a bit more!  Our dream home would be a 3-5 bedroom 2+ bath home that is 1400+ square feet large!  We are looking for a layout that is very kid friendly, as we would like to have an adult space and a kids space in the home, as we like to entertain!  A dog run or a place for a dog run would be ideal, as well as a large kitchen with island, as i love to cook!  We are a young growing family, as we are looking to have more children, and a good school system is very important to us, as well as a good communte option for my husband ( we are considering light rail ). 
We are looking to pay a maximum of 1400 a month.  If you have anything like this and are wanting to talk please notify me at luvablemae@yahoo.com  We want to make plans to move, but are now in the process of saving up the deposite and the first months rent and will not have that full untill July, but we are also willing to make rrangements to move as early as June!  We have excellent rental history, as our last house we lived in for over 3 years, and have rented for the last 7-8 years, never been evicted, and pay our rent every month!  please contact me if you think you may have somthing that will work for us!
Thanks for your time!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Site Links:

SacForums.com
Enter Forums
Forum Rules
Events Calendar
Deals
Sponsors
Advertising
Help Promote
Link To Us
Link Partners

Sacramento Info:

Sacramento News
Sacramento Weather
Sacramento Traffic
Sacramento Gas Prices
Sacramento Web Cams
Sacramento Jobs
Sacramento Real Estate
Sacramento Classifieds
Explore Sacramento
Ask Sacramento

SacKingsGear.com

All Content Copyright © 2014 SacForums.com - All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy | Site Map | Contact Us