SacForums.com - The Sacramento, CA Online Community
Link to SacForums | Tell a Friend | Set as Startpage | Add to Favorites | Download Forum App

SacForums.com - The Sacramento, CA Online Community

Your ad here for about $1 per day! Click here for current rates and options.
Join SacForums.com

HOME

FORUMS

MEMBERS

CALENDAR

BLOG

DEALS

SPONSORS

REGISTER

Get Social with
SacForums.com:

Sacramento Forums: In-n-Out secret menu - Sacramento Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

In-n-Out secret menu Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Mr.Carmichael 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationCarmichael, CA

Posted 28 November 2010 - 10:24 AM

This is probably old news, but these are In-n-Out's secret menu items!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Is that it? Not quite. :)

Burgers:
2×4 - A “2×4″ is a burger with two beef patties and four slices of cheese. You can also order a “3×3,” a “4×2″ or any other meat/cheese combo your little heart desires. In-N-Out changed their policy and now a 4×4 is as large as you can get.

2xMeat - (Also known as a “Double Meat”) Two beef patties, no cheese. You can order any n-by-Meat, where n is an integer less than or equal to 4. Triple the meat, triple the pleasure.

Animal Style - A mustard-cooked beef patty with additional pickles, cheese, spread and grilled onions diced up and mixed together on the grill before getting dumped on your burger.

Cut-In-Half - No big trick here. Ask for any burger to be cut in half, and it will be.

Flying Dutchman - Two beef patties, two slices of cheese. That’s it. No lettuce. No onions. No bun. No nuthin’. Word on the street is that this item was created for people to feed to their dogs at one of the original In-N-Out’s with walk-up service.

Grilled Cheese - A cheeseburger without the “burger.”

Mustard Grilled - They paint your burger with mustard before grilling just like with Animal Style. They just don’t dump the rest of the stuff on top. Pretty tasty if you like mustard.

Protein Style - Any burger you want wrapped in lettuce instead of that carbohydrate-laden bun. Great if you’re doing Adkins.

Veggie Burger - Just like the Grilled Cheese, except with no cheese. Also known as a “Wish Burger” — presumably a reference to a song from 1957 by the Chips.

Extra Toast - Leaves your bread on the grill a tad longer resulting in “crispy buns,” which is not as dirty as it sounds. Can be ordered with any burger. You can also get the bun lightly toasted or untoasted. Not a good idea though. They toast the buns so that they have some rigidity and don’t get soggy by the condiments.

Fries

Animal Style Fries - All the same great stuff that’s on an Animal Style Burger, dumped on an order of fries instead.

Cheese Fries - Fries with cheese on top. I assume this is why they call it “cheese fries.”

Fries Light - Fries not cooked as long as regular. For that great “I’m eating a raw potato” taste. Not my favorite, but hey, different strokes for different folks.

Fries Well-Done - You know those delicious little brown crispy fries that you find in the bottom of the bag sometimes? Wouldn’t it be great if you could get an entire order of them? Your welcome.

Drinks:

Neapolitan Shake - All three shake flavors in one delicious cup. Because shakes are so thick, the flavors stay separated. Surprisingly good..

Choco-Vanilla Swirl - “Ebony and ivory live together in perfect harmony…”

Root-Beer Float - Even old hands at the secret menu are often surprised when you order this item and actually receive it. Great summer treat.

Tea-Aid - Half tea, half lemonade. Yes, we know this is an “Arnold Palmer.” Stop telling us. I suspect In-N-Out is also aware this is an Arnold Palmer. I also suspect you would need to pay Mr. Palmer money to call it that, so In-N-Out chooses not to.

Lemon-Up - Half lemonade, half 7-up or Sprite. Not all suicides are created equal, and this one tastes pretty good.

Extras

The In-N-Out version of a “secret sauce.” It’s a bit like Thousand Islands dressing, but there are other things in there, too. You can get a big extra packet of it just by asking.

Grilled Onions - You can get them “whole” (one big slice) or chopped.

Peppers - You can ask for a packet, or get them diced on the bottom of your burger by asking for “chopped chilis.” Several sites refer to them as jalapeños. They look like banana peppers to me.

Extra tomatoes, extra lettuce, extra onion - Do I really need to explain this? I mean really?

No Salt - You can order both your burger and fries with no salt added. This makes them taste worse, but they are marginally better for you. If you are really worried about your health, you’re in the wrong restaurant.

#2 User is offline   Eric 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Administrators
  • LocationSacramento, CA

Posted 28 November 2010 - 05:15 PM

Whoa! I've heard of some of those (like to get animal style fries every once in a while), but there's a lot of secret stuff! Thanks!
Click here to tell your friends and family about the Sacramento, CA Online Community!

#3 User is offline   AlleyHeatingandAir 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationSacramento

Posted 14 February 2011 - 11:57 AM

Awesome, I didn't know they would honor some of these requests. :)
Alley Heating and Air Staff
www.AlleyHeatingandAir.com
Talk to me: Janet.AlleyHeatingandAir@gmail.com

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Site Links:

SacForums.com
Enter Forums
Forum Rules
Events Calendar
Deals
Sponsors
Advertising
Help Promote
Link To Us
Link Partners

Sacramento Info:

Sacramento News
Sacramento Weather
Sacramento Traffic
Sacramento Gas Prices
Sacramento Web Cams
Sacramento Jobs
Sacramento Real Estate
Sacramento Classifieds
Explore Sacramento
Ask Sacramento

SacKingsGear.com

All Content Copyright © 2014 SacForums.com - All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy | Site Map | Contact Us