SacForums.com - The Sacramento, CA Online Community
Link to SacForums | Tell a Friend | Set as Startpage | Add to Favorites | Download Forum App

SacForums.com - The Sacramento, CA Online Community

Your ad here for about $1 per day! Click here for current rates and options.
Join SacForums.com

HOME

FORUMS

MEMBERS

CALENDAR

BLOG

DEALS

SPONSORS

REGISTER

Get Social with
SacForums.com:

Sacramento Forums: Neighborhood Bike Ride - June 8 - Sacramento Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Neighborhood Bike Ride - June 8 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   NNTMA 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:07 PM

Just because it isn’t Bike Month anymore doesn’t mean you can’t get out and enjoy your bicycle. Join us on Saturday, June 8th with some of your North Natomas neighbors for this exciting new route!

We will head southwest via the American River Bike Trail and venture over the Guy West Bridge through Sac State. We will pass by Hornet Stadium (Go Hornets!) and out the west entrance onto Elvas Ave, then head west through the Fab 40’s, past McKinley Park, by Blue Diamond Almond Growers and back north, via the Ueda Bike Trail. We’ll stop by Panera Bread along the American River Bike Trail for drinks on us.

We depart from the North Natomas TMA office at 1960 Del Paso Road at 8:30am. Be sure to bring water, a helmet, and an extra bike tube. No need to RSVP – just show up! For more information call 419-9955.

#2 User is offline   Thorn 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:15 PM

PLEASE HELP!

There is a $1000 reward to the person who can help me recover my new bike and possibly provide information leading to the arrest and conviction of these two women.

This morning 10/17/13 my brand new Cervelo S5 Di2 bike serial # SNS5C12K00691 was stolen from my house near 50th and Folsom Blvd by two women in a 2000 something silver 2door 2WD Dodge Ram truck.

The driver was approximately 27 years of age, hispanic or latin with blonde died hair done in pigtails. She was approximately 5'4" she called herself Kristal. She was with a taller younger woman possibly caucasian or latin mix and had straight black hair and a small piercing in her upper lip approximately 21 years old.

The two women said that they lived in Del Paso Heights near W. El Camino and Washington and American Ave. On Peralta St. and asking for directions and money.

While I was distracted and on the phone they left and I believe they took my bike.

There is a $1000 reward to the person who can help me recover the new bike and possibly provide information leading to the arrest and conviction of these two women.

Tristen
916-912-6005

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Site Links:

SacForums.com
Enter Forums
Forum Rules
Events Calendar
Deals
Sponsors
Advertising
Help Promote
Link To Us
Link Partners

Sacramento Info:

Sacramento News
Sacramento Weather
Sacramento Traffic
Sacramento Gas Prices
Sacramento Web Cams
Sacramento Jobs
Sacramento Real Estate
Sacramento Classifieds
Explore Sacramento
Ask Sacramento

SacKingsGear.com

All Content Copyright © 2014 SacForums.com - All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy | Site Map | Contact Us